"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, June 18, 2012

Workouts: Week 9



This week was a bit light.  I had a super busy schedule this week and got workouts in where I could.  I would love to say that this coming week I will make up for it, but I'm not so sure that's true.

This week is not that busy, but I can only run Monday-Wednesday and then my work does not allow for any more runs.  So, the following week will have to be my catch-up week.  I really hope I can keep maintaining in the meantime.

Last weeks workouts:

Monday:  Off
Tuesday:  2 miles
Wednesday:  90 minutes of strength training mixed with jump rope (I barely walked for 2 days after this).
Thursday:  4 miles w/hills, fast!
Friday:  Off
Saturday:  6
Sunday:  off

Total:  12 miles.

Yikes.  Hopefully I will have better news for you next week...

1 comment:

Corey said...

12 miles is better than no miles :) Keep it up!