"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

An Illinois Weekend

Last weekend while I was in Chicago I also got a chance to attend a wedding.  
It was quite the weekend.

The bride in the wedding was one of my college swimming friends from Illinois and I was actually kind of anxious to attend it the day of because I am not the best at keeping in touch with people and hadn't talked to some of the girls in a while.  There was no need for that because as soon as I saw them we caught up right where we had left off, had a blast and talked non-stop.  It was so good to see everyone and I even remembered to take a few pictures.




My favorite skyline :)



Lindsey and I - we were roommates and this girl made me laugh all through college.  


Mary, Amy, Lindsey, and I.
I'm going to brag on my friends for a minute...Amy is a pediatrician in Seattle and Mary is a brew-master in Minneapolis.  Lindsey is a pastry chef in Champaign.  What talented friends I have!

And yet, we are still the same goofy people we always were.  




What a fun night!

Here is a picture of all of us at the table.


It was an Illini Swimmer Reunion!






No comments: