"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, July 2, 2012

Workouts: Week 11

Source: goo.gl via Lauren on Pinterest


This week was much better!  I consistently ran and I even beat out the 100 + heat on Saturday for a long run!

Monday:  off
Tuesday:  4.5 miles + Yoga
Wednesday:  4 miles
Thursday:  4.5 miles + Yoga
Friday:  30 minutes of aqua jogging
Saturday:  3.5 miles outside, 4.5 miles on the treadmill
Sunday:  off

Total:  21 miles

This week things should be cooling back down just a tad, so I will hopefully be able to get a real long run in. This past week we had 4 straight days of weather over 100 degrees.  It was brutal, but I got my runs in by starting early and on Saturday, I got creative and headed to the treadmill.  I'm glad I got a few in outside because I get so bored on the treadmills!

1 comment:

Paula said...

nice work Lor!