"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Workouts: Week 13



Holy cow.  Week 13.  That means that I have only 10 weeks left until the marathon.  Yikes!  That is quite a bit nerve racking as I have not been good with my long runs at all lately.  As in, I haven't really done any.  I have been running though.  So I am ready to amp up the mileage (I know, I know, you've heard that before) for real this time.  I have some time off and I should be able to fit some big runs in.

This past week I did alright...not awesome.  The heat is still stifling here and I was insanely busy with my last week of work and a trip to New York, but it is what it is.  I did my best.

Monday: 3 miles
Tuesday:  5 miles
Wednesday:  off
Thursday:  4 miles
Friday: Off
Saturday:  4 miles
Sunday: Off

Total:  16 miles

Like I said...I have some major work to do!

No comments: