"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Workouts: Week 14



This week was much better than last week!  Yay!  I finally have some positive news to share with you :).  Part of that is because I was up north and it was absolutely gorgeous running in 80 degree, breezy weather that is not humid!  I was in heaven.

Anyway, here are my workouts for last week.

Monday:  Off
Tuesday:  8.5 miles
Wednesday:  Off
Thursday:  5.5 miles
Friday:  Off
Saturday:  6 miles
Sunday:  3 mile walk

Total:  20 miles

I'm getting back up there.  I still have a long way to go, but I am committed and ready.  I'm looking forward to a long run over 10 miles this week.  That is my goal.

Have a great week!

1 comment: