"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Favorites

1.  French toast.  I might have made it for dinner this week after I was reminded of how awesome it was at brunch last Sunday... :)

2.  Dunkin Donuts coffee.  This is nothing new.  I treat myself every Friday morning and I look forward to it all week long!!



3.  My maxi skirt.  I think I may have worn it three times this past week (yes, I washed it too).  I am trying to wear it as much as possible before it gets too cold.

4.  My living room!!  You will see it soon.  Lots of redecorating going on right now and it is so cozy!  I love it.

5.  Pumpkin anything...pumpkin spiced lattes, pumpkin beer, pumpkin candles.  I love it all!



6.  Running.  I am in shape right now and I love it!  The weather is gorgeous, I look forward to my runs, I feel lean and strong, and I am so happy I decided to run the Chicago marathon this year.  I cannot wait!!  The flights are booked and all I have left are two long runs, a taper, and the race!


5 comments:

Katie said...

Love this! Chicago is next on my list so I'm anxious to hear what you think of it! It's been awesome following along with your workouts considering I'm mid-training as well :) Have a fabulous weekend!

Paula said...

Can't wait to see you for the marathon!!! Chicago misses you :-) and so do we!

Lauren said...

Awe, thanks guys!! I miss you too Paula!

Carol said...

Love your Friday favorites!!! Must be hereditary. Think I will adopt the friday DD coffee.

Lauren said...

I think you should mom! It gives me something to look forward to all week!