"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hope Floats

This week was not a great week.  Let's face it...this fall has not been great.   Life isn't always sunshine and rainbows.  Sometimes it just stinks.  This week, it was one thing after another.  I'm learning to put my trust in God, and his timing.  And I am counting my blessings every day, because I still have an awful lot to be thankful for.  

Say a prayer for my family, as we are mourning the loss of a loved one and remembering happy memories this week.


- square dancing
- stories about the old days
- rides in the convertible
- mr. johnny quebec by the breachway



2 comments:

Carol said...

I forgot about the rides in the convertable with NO SEATBELTS! Emily reminded us of the "magic windows" in the convertable. Love you so much sweetie. Barbara reminded me of something today. Now Grandpa can hear again!!!!

Lauren said...

Of course there were no seatbelts!! :) Thanks mom. Love you too!