"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Pinned it, I did it.

Over the past few weeks I have actually done some of the DIY things that I've pinned...Yay!

Numero uno:








I loved this personalized mug idea, so when I was wandering Target one day and found two white mugs on clearance, I had to get them.  I stuck with simple sayings and I love the way they turned out.





Numero dos:

Source: bhg.com via Tina on Pinterest


This was super easy...I already had this bulletin board hanging in my room, but barely used it.  I cleaned it off and used the push pins to hang my big necklaces...now they aren't on my bathroom doorknob anymore - how convenient!  ( I do think I need to invest in some more pushpins though.)



Numero tres:



I made this as a birthday treat a few weeks ago and while you can tell I am clearly no professional, I thought it was a cute idea and it still tasted good.



No comments: