"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Introducing...

Benjamin Robert
Born September 21 at 6:19 am
19.5 in, 6 lb, 9 oz



He is absolutely perfect.
Paula is feeling well and Matthew is such a proud dad and husband.  


I can't put into words how badly I wish I was there!  But soon... I cannot wait to give my sister and brother-in-law huge hugs and to cover that little babe in smooches.

Paula is a mom!!  and I am an Aunt!!  Can this week get any better?!

A few pictures that my mom took from Benjamin's Birthday...


The new family of three.


Proud grandpa right there.



Proud father.  What a smile!


Proud grandma!


Can you believe she just had that baby?!  She looks great and is so beautiful!  Thank goodness I have the same genes :)


What a handsome little fellow.   I think I might drive to Chicago tonight just to see him... I don't want to wait.

2 comments:

Carol said...

You are already an awesome auntie!! Little Benjamin is a lucky fellow.

Lauren said...

Haha, thanks mom. You're the best! Love you.