"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, September 3, 2012

Workouts: Week 20






This week is going to look awful!  But don't fear.  I did a long run, just not until Monday :)  so because of the way I do things, it will show up on next weeks report.  I will admit, that my short runs were lacking hugely this week, but oh well.  I had a pretty good week overall.  It was the first week of school and quite busy, if I do say so myself.

Monday:  Off
Tuesday:  3 miles
Wednesday: Off
Thursday:  6 miles
Friday:  Off
Saturday:  Off
Sunday:  Off

Total:  9 miles

Wow, that makes me feel like a lazy P.O.S., but I know that I did my long run and it felt great!

2 comments:

Paula said...

glad your long run went well!!! keep up the hard work!

Lauren said...

Thanks Paula!!