"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Workouts: Week 21




Source: google.com via Jodi on Pinterest


This week was a "recovery" week.  I was pretty busy and I didn't get a super long run in, but I did get a little bit of running in... only 4 weeks left until the marathon!!

Monday:  17 miles
Tuesday:  off
Wednesdady:  2 miles
Thursday:  off
Friday: off
Saturday:  off
Sunday:  10 miles

Total:  29 miles

3 comments:

mom said...

wow, 10 today!!! you are doing great. I thought I was good with 52 min on the eliptical tonight!!

Lauren said...

You are good!! 50 minutes is a great workout!

Paula said...

nice work on the 17! i wouldn't call that a "rest" week.