"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Favorites

1.  My new cellphone cover!!  It was my gift to myself last week and I love it.  After five years in the south...my first monogram :)



2.  Wearing my boots!  It's finally cold enough here to wear my fall clothes.  It's like I have a whole new wardrobe now that the seasons have changed.

3.  Scarves!  It kind of goes with #2, but it's so chilly in the mornings that I wear a scarf with my outfit to school each day and then as it gets warmer I can ditch the layer.  Scarves are so cozy!

4. Pictures from Paula and Ben.  Yes, that's right.  She sends me a picture each day and I love it.  Sometimes I even remind her if it's getting late and I haven't gotten one yet.  Here are some from this week...they would brighten up your day too, wouldn't they?!


Aren't these dimples adorable?!


5.  Fried egg sandwiches.

6.  My shows are back on!!  Some of the ones I'm loving are Revenge, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Nashville & Modern Family.

7. Fall decorations!!  I have them indoors and out...and the mums aren't dead yet.  They were looking pretty sorry about a month ago, but I think I've revived them.



8.  Hanging out with my cousin Stacey.  We've got to spend a lot of time together lately and I am loving it.



Counting my blessings has been making me a much happier person lately.  There is no point in dwelling over what you don't have.  Be thankful for what you do.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Has anyone ever told you what an amazing person you are???

Lauren said...

You do all the time. :) Thanks mom. Love you.

Paula said...

Love that last saying! Love the phone cover and love you! and B says the same :-)

Lauren said...

Thanks Poo. Love you and Ben, too!