2. Wearing my boots! It's finally cold enough here to wear my fall clothes. It's like I have a whole new wardrobe now that the seasons have changed.
3. Scarves! It kind of goes with #2, but it's so chilly in the mornings that I wear a scarf with my outfit to school each day and then as it gets warmer I can ditch the layer. Scarves are so cozy!
4. Pictures from Paula and Ben. Yes, that's right. She sends me a picture each day and I love it. Sometimes I even remind her if it's getting late and I haven't gotten one yet. Here are some from this week...they would brighten up your day too, wouldn't they?!
Aren't these dimples adorable?!
5. Fried egg sandwiches.
6. My shows are back on!! Some of the ones I'm loving are Revenge, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Nashville & Modern Family.
7. Fall decorations!! I have them indoors and out...and the mums aren't dead yet. They were looking pretty sorry about a month ago, but I think I've revived them.
8. Hanging out with my cousin Stacey. We've got to spend a lot of time together lately and I am loving it.
Counting my blessings has been making me a much happier person lately. There is no point in dwelling over what you don't have. Be thankful for what you do.