"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Cath!

This past weekend I flew to Chicago to celebrate my sister, Catherine's birthday!!  We did a few other things, too, but it was so fun to actually be able to celebrate with her and my whole family.  I feel like I miss so many things like this living down south, that it was so nice to just be a part of the day.  


 Blowing out the candles!!  Happy 25th!!

Catherine is a pretty amazing person.  She's my baby sister, but I'm pretty sure that she is stronger, smarter, and a whole lot wiser than me.   She is one of those people who accomplishes every goal she ever makes.  If she says she is gonna do it, you believe her, because you know she will.  She lives with a blind determination that I only wish I had.  She has accomplished so many things in her life and I can't wait to see what else this life has in store for her.  






She can make me laugh, even when I don't want to.  She could get away with things that I would never dream of doing as a teenager because she has this charm and self-confidence that I could never pull off.  She can answer any weird medical question I have.  She is super smart and one day soon, she will be a doctor.  And you better believe that she will fight for what she believes in.  She is super supportive and I am so glad that she is my sister. 





Happy Birthday Cath!  I hope you have a wonderful, crazy day!


No comments: