"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Loving on BS

I am enamored with my new nephew.  My sisters think it's funny.  He is the cutest thing in the world to me!  I cannot get enough of him.  What a lucky little guy too, to have two amazing parents like Paula and Matt.


If the pictures are a little much, please don't get mad.  I can't help it.  I think they are all the most perfect picture ever :).


Aunt Cath is in awe.


Look how happy Mama Paula is...even when BS isn't!

And what a proud dad!


Precious.


Gangsta baby :)




I love that he sleeps with his hands up.


And I could sit like this all day long.


What a cute little monster. 





Benjamin had such a busy weekend.  What an exciting time for this little boy.  He had people who wanted to meet him and love on him and so many places to go.  What an important little man.

I miss him already.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Lauren, I found your blog from Paula's:) Isn't being an auntie the best? Benjamin is easy to love!

Paula said...

he misses you too!!! he told me to tell you that he loves you and he's so glad you came to visit!!! please come back soon he says :-)