"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Update!

I have not really had the energy or motivation to blog lately.  Lo siento.  But here is what I have been up to.

* I hung out with some of the other teachers at my school.  They are great and I already have some new friends.  It has been very fun.



* I did  a lot of grading in front of the TV.  That's right, it is officially Christmas movie season on Hallmark and Lifetime and I can't resist.  I did, however, hold off the urge to decorate for Christmas, but I am slowly giving in...maybe tomorrow :)



* I still get adorable pictures like this daily.  Seriously...Is he not the cutest little kid you've ever seen? And I get to hang with him in just a few short days.  Along with the rest of my family - I cannot wait!




* I went to see the new Twilight movie.  Yes, I really did it and no, I am not a teenager.  I do have to say, of all the movies in the series, it was the best!  A great way to end them.

* I got my hair did!!  I love it.  What do you think?



* I have been running again.  Slowly, but surely.  If anyone has any tips for finding motivation to run in cold, dark weather, please share them with me.  I am feeling pretty good when I get out there though.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!  I've been keeping a gratitude journal and it has been pretty amazing.  Remember all of the great things in your life, this week especially, because there are a lot of wonderful things in the world!

No comments: