I have not really had the energy or motivation to blog lately. Lo siento. But here is what I have been up to.
* I hung out with some of the other teachers at my school. They are great and I already have some new friends. It has been very fun.
* I did a lot of grading in front of the TV. That's right, it is officially Christmas movie season on Hallmark and Lifetime and I can't resist. I did, however, hold off the urge to decorate for Christmas, but I am slowly giving in...maybe tomorrow :)
* I still get adorable pictures like this daily. Seriously...Is he not the cutest little kid you've ever seen? And I get to hang with him in just a few short days. Along with the rest of my family - I cannot wait!
* I went to see the new Twilight movie. Yes, I really did it and no, I am not a teenager. I do have to say, of all the movies in the series, it was the best! A great way to end them.
* I got my hair did!! I love it. What do you think?
* I have been running again. Slowly, but surely. If anyone has any tips for finding motivation to run in cold, dark weather, please share them with me. I am feeling pretty good when I get out there though.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving week! I've been keeping a gratitude journal and it has been pretty amazing. Remember all of the great things in your life, this week especially, because there are a lot of wonderful things in the world!