"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Start

The past few weeks have been crazy busy!  I'm right in the middle of our season and practices, meets, line-ups, pasta parties and emails are taking up all of my time.  I've had a few trips home for the holidays that I fit in there too, but things are good!  I've been debating stopping the blog, or even going private.  I'm still not quite sure where I am with that right now, but I do want to share some of the last few weeks because they were pretty great.  Those posts will come soon.

For now, Happy New Year everyone!  I hope 2013 brings you loads of happiness, blesses you with good health, and reminds you to be thankful every day.









And my favorite.  I used it last year too, but I love it so much, I'm going to use it again.

Happy, happy, happy 2013!






1 comment:

Paula said...

a big LIKE! love you!