"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Thanksgiving

I headed up north for Thanksgiving and it was such an awesome visit.  I got to spend time with my family and start my Christmas shopping.

My mom, little sister and I went for a long walk in the abnormally warm weather...





We spoiled little Benjamin rotten with attention, love, and cuddles...



We were all very thankful to spend Thanksgiving with the family...





I got to have breakfast with some great friends...


And we all got together to take a Christmas card picture.  Here are some out-takes...



Check out Ben's face!!

One of my favorites of the two of them.

Overall, it was a relaxing trip and I am so thankful that I got a chance to spend time with everyone.

3 comments:

Paula said...

i love looking at all these pictures! hope you are having a great week. xoxo

Lauren said...

Thanks Poo! Love you!

Lindsay Murray said...

Dude! Came across your blog via Bower Power today. Love the pictures, looks like the family is doing great. Ben is adorable and possible cutier than my kids (shhhh!).