"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Favorites

Here are some things I'm loving this week - in no particular order...


1.  Kale Chips.  They are healthy and tasty.  What's not to like?  Oh, they make my classroom smell like a vegetable. Gross.  Maybe not for school... But good, none-the-less!

2.  This guy!  How can you not smile when you see these pictures?!






3.  The color purple.  The other day someone pointed out how many purple things I had going on at once.  My new purple purse, purple nails, purple shirt.  Yowzers.  It was a little much, but I guess I've been leaning towards purple things lately.





4.  We planned our trip!!  I get to see Paula and Matt and B-Man in ONE MONTH!!  This month better go by fast!

5.  NC State Basketball games and great friends.  Over the last few weeks I've gotten to go to three NCSU games because of some really great friends who have season tickets.  Lucky for me, they enjoy my company and asked me to go more a few times.


6.  My swimmers.  Our team banquet was last week and I was a little nervous going in, but I left feeling very loved and appreciated.  It was a very fun night.


7.  Spring is coming!  The weather almost hi 60 today.  Yipee!


No comments: