"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Friday, April 19, 2013

Family is Everything

Due to some things that have happened lately, I have spent some time thinking about the importance of family.  My family is so important to me and they have helped shape the person that I have become.  They know when I need a pick-me-up, when I need to be put in my place, and when I just need a good laugh.

Last week, while my sister and brother-in-law were in town, we got to meet up with Carol and Larry.  They hadn't met Ben yet, so it was a pretty big night!  We ate some pizza and had some laughs.


Ben sure does love his mama :)


 What a ham.  He put on quite the show and was in such a good mood. 

I'm not going to lie - the house seemed really empty on Monday night when I came home from work.  They better come back soon!

1 comment:

Paula said...

we love you!!!!