"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, June 17, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

I went into this weekend with very few concrete plans.  I knew I wanted to relax, I knew I wanted to clean my house, and I knew that I wanted to see a bunch of my friends, but that's all I was thinking.  I was lucky enough to have most of the weekend off and that, was such a treat!!

Friday I coached and then met Nicole for sushi - it was such a great night.  I have been so lucky to find a friend in her.  We are going on a self-titled "Sushi Tour" of Raleigh.  This was our second stop and we plan to try a new place each time. I can't wait!

Saturday morning I woke up and headed to brunch with Sara.

early morning coffee on the way...

The brunch place was adorable and it had a shop in front.  

After that I headed to the Raleigh Farmer's Market to meet up with Clarke.  I got vegetables, strawberries and some gorgeous flowers!!  I had never been before and it was perfect.











After that I headed to the pool!!  I spent a lot of time at the pool that weekend and read a lot.


Sunday I went to the pool with friends and then to a cook out at a friends house.  It was a jam-packed weekend, but oh-so-fun!  I hope you all got a chance to relax and enjoy your holiday weekend as well!



No comments: