"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, July 15, 2013

Quonny 2013

Quonny is my happy place.  A few years ago I skipped out on the trip because I was too busy and this year I was worried the same thing would happen - but I figured it out!  I rearranged my schedule and snuck away for four days and it was amazing.  Everyone got to come this year except Cath (and we missed her a lot!).  It was a blast!  To learn more about Quonny and what it means to me, click here Cottage Story.


Ben and my mom.  We spent quite a few hours sitting on this deck.  So peaceful.  Here is the view over the railing... You can't beat that. 

My Grandma and Ben.  The left is one year ago.  The right is this summer.  Special.


 And here are a few more of Ben, hanging around... I am ashamed to say it, but I have very few pictures of anyone but Ben...I should remember that for next time.  But, what can I say?- He's a cutie!











I'm so happy Sandy was not worse to us.  It was so nice to spend the time with my family and I can't wait to go back again!  


Here are links to some of my other trips to the beach!  Quonny 2012  More Quonny 2012  Quonny 2011

2 comments:

Cassie said...

What a lovely trip and such a cute baby!!!!

Lauren said...

Thanks Cassie!