"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Life

As a teacher, I don't technically work my normal job in the summer.  I still work about 25-30 hours a week, but it leaves me with a lot of free time!  Here's what I've been up to lately...

A few of us teachers got together on a random Monday night for some cards, some hydration, and some puppy love.  This is Balou, my friends great dane puppy!  I was told that this guy is not even half of his full size yet!

Meghan and I were in love.


Balou loved Clarke and clearly, still thinks he is a lap dog :)

 I headed to the lake last week for a team-building trip with my swimmers...




I've spent quite a few days at the pool with my gals...



And I went on vacation!  Because what is summer without a good vacation?!  More on that to come soon, but here is one of my favorites from the trip...

Clearly I don't do make-up or hair on vacation.  Don't judge.  Ben seems to be alright with it.

No comments: