"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, August 26, 2013

Summer Visit with Friends

A few weeks ago my friend Sarah came to Raleigh!  We laid at the pool, hung out, and headed downtown Raleigh for a night on the town!

The first stop was Poole's Diner.  So good!  If you have a chance to go - Please go!

Then we walked around and saw that there was a street festival going on.  Hula hoops with fire - that's intense. 

And then we headed to a rooftop bar, Raleigh Times, to have a beer and enjoy the great weather. 

The next day we went south to Florence to meet up with Andrea and Corey and to get ready for their baby shower!!!  Their little man is coming soon - any day now!

We hung out on the gorgeous patio at the hotel and had dinner.

Then we sat for hours and chatted.  It was perfect.  I know I say this a lot, but I am very blessed to have these amazing friends so close by.  

The next day we woke up and putzed around a little bit to get ready for Andrea's baby shower. 

She may kill me for putting this picture up here, but I love it!  What a cute preggo?!
And it's amazing how quickly she pulled herself together.

She made out at the shower!  

Melissa, Sarah, Andrea, myself, and Kim.
It was so fun to see them all and help Andrea and Corey get ready for baby Eason!  I can't wait to meet him!





No comments: