"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Holidays!

This year I headed home for the holidays and it was amazing. Here is my visit in pictures...
beware, I took a bunch of them!

Christmas Eve Shenanigans:






Christmas Day Fun: 







The Strozak Family Picture

Sisters


The Faulkners

The Nosal/Strozak's

Outake #1 - I love Paula's face!

All the Linnendoll Women


Night Out: 

Matt, Justin, and myself

Sister Night Out:




Sister's by birth, best friends by choice.

Chicago: 


There is so much going on in this picture, I can't even explain.  Cath and Dad.

Love this part of the stadium the most.


I didn't want to come back to NC, and there may have been a few tears at the airport, but I am happily anticipating my next trip back and enjoying my time in in Raleigh.

No comments: