"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Adventures Ahead




This is a big week.  In the span of four days, I will say goodbye to the people at one job and begin another.  I will leave my comfortable life and begin a new journey of learning, living, and exploring!  Say a little prayer for me as I embark on this new adventure because while I am so excited I can barely sit still, I am also a tad bit scared because all change is scary - no matter how you spin it.  

Pursue your dreams...

My house is currently a hot mess and I have half-filled boxes everywhere, but hopefully I will have it all organized into some sort of system by the time the moving truck gets here next week.  If not, Good Will will bare the brunt of it, and I am alright with that.  Less is more.

I'm going to miss my friends dearly and truly don't think that part has really hit me yet.  I've got some really amazing friends who have supported me so much over the past few years and while I won't get to see them every day, I have confidence that we will keep in touch.  I am willing to host visitors whenever they want to drop in!


Linda Ellerbee...wow have not heard her name since childhood. Oh yeah she did the kid news after Saturday cartoons right?


1 comment:

Meghan said...

I am so proud of you for your move! Hope your first day went well. I will say that I miss you already! :) xo boo!