"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

On the Run

New city, new job, new environment = new places to go running!  I am getting back into the swing of things and the views are definitely motivating.

Views from a warmer time... 







And I'm not kidding about ramping up.  I am keeping track of my monthly mileage.
I have two big races coming up in the next six months and I've got to start training! 

Views from recent runs...






Running in a Chicago winter is an acquired taste, but I learned how to bundle up really quickly. 



1 comment:

Meghan said...

Your photography is seriously amazing! Also, you're a rockstar for running in the frozen tundra! :) xo