"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Spring Comes to Town!

Well hello there!

I've been a bit distracted lately, but now that spring has sprung, I thinking I might get back into sharing some thoughts with you all.  I'll try to catch you up a bit on what's been happening in my neck of the woods.

Lately, I've been training for some summer running races and absolutely loving the nicer weather! Check out some scenes from my runs as of lately...




I've also been spending some time with the fam...




And enjoying some of Chicago's hotspots...

Like Lagunitas!

US Cellular Field...




And Millennium Park...

Warm weather and sunshine just make everything better, don't they?!  I'll leave you with a Chicago sunset for now.  She's a beaut, isn't she?



No comments: