"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

St. Maarten Getaway

A few weeks ago I headed down to the islands with 12 of my closest friends for a long weekend of sand and sun.  It was amazing.   Seriously, I haven't relaxed like that or seen beaches that pristine, well, ever.  If you've never been, please go! 

I went to celebrate my good friend, Andrea's, 30th birthday!  We did two days at the house and lounged by the pool, a day on a catamaran, and a day at the beach.  It was perfect. 

When can I go back?




 The Birthday Girl!! 




Day on the Boat!!








Beach Day


It was the kind of vacation that you only have in your dreams.  
Like I said before, when can I go back?  And who's coming with me? 

- Lauren 

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I need deets on where you stayed! I wanna do that! Also, love that pic of you jumping in the water! xoxo

Lauren said...

I'll let you know when we chat! That pic is one of my faves too. :)