"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Monday, July 20, 2015

Training Week 4


This past week was a great one!  I kept up my mileage and I created a training plan for the next 8 weeks.  That's big because in a little less than 8 weeks I will be running in a 200 mile relay race.  In. the. mountains!  That's right, it is time to get serious.  I'm confident that this plan will prepare me well and I'm so excited to take my training to the next level!  

Here I am, getting serious. Ha!

Due to this training plan, I'm also switching my week format to begin on Sunday's instead of Monday's.  Details... 

Last week's workouts: 

Sunday: 5.5 miles
Monday: 1 mile 
Tuesday: 4 miles 
Wednesday: 3 miles 
Thursday: 2 mile tempo run 
Friday: off 
Saturday: 5 mile walk 

This week has already started off on a great foot!  I am committed and ready :) 

Scenes from my runs this week: 






1 comment:

Meghan said...

As always, beautiful pictures from your run! And most importantly, you look great! :) #ygg! xoxo