"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Training: Week 7



Finally!  I can report a great week of training!   I got all of my runs in and I hit my target mileage.  I even ventured out into the suburbs to get some hill training in.  Success! 



Weekly Re-Cap
Monday: 4 + 5 miles 
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: 2 miles + strength training 
Thursday: 6 miles 
Friday: off 
Saturday: 11 miles (5 of which were hills!) 

Total: 28 miles

I'm starting to feel stronger and my overall pace is starting to pick up.  I'll take it!  
It's about darn time - we are 5 weeks out from the Blue Ridge Relay!

I did my long run in my hometown of St. Charles, IL this weekend and it was gorgeous!  There were also plenty of hills for me to run. 



No comments: