"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places." Roald Dahl

Friday, August 21, 2015

Training: Week 8



Good thing week 7 was a good week.  This week was not.  I'm going to give myself a pass though, it was my birthday week!  That's right, I am in fact, another year older.  More to come on my birthday soon. For now, in the interest of keeping myself accountable, I will still report my training for the week.  Even if it is rather sad (and a tad bit late).

Weekly Re-Cap:
Sunday: off
Monday: 2 + 4.5 miles
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: 4 miles
Thursday: 1.5 miles + 31 burpees, + 31 lunges + 31 sit-ups (birthday tradition!)
Friday: off
Saturday: off

Total: 12 miles
yikes. good thing this was supposed to be a recovery week!







No comments: